Hello everyone and welcome back to the show. Thanks to all the criminal justice professionals out there doing a very difficult job in a very difficult environment. We all appreciate you so keep up the hard work.
In this episode, Patrick talks with Russell Johnson. Russell is a producer and writer of a true crime podast series called The Decieved Podcast. Russell served eight years in a cult and is dedicated to informing others about the deceptions of the Chung Moo Quan cult, and other dangerous cults.
Russell provides great advice on how to spot a possible cult, along with some advice on how to get out of one, and live a happy and productive life.
Russell is also the lead writer for the alive and social network, and you can find it here.
Links & Resources
- Visit Russell on his site: Alive And Social Network
- Tune in to Russell’s podcast HERE
- Are you a coffee fanatic? If you are you are going to love the Mushroom Coffee from Four Sigmatic. I am so happy to be partnered with this company. If you click here you will also get 15% off of your purchases using the promo code “CJEVO”.
- Do you need some coaching or mentoring for your personal and professional life? See what Frame of Mind Coaching can do for you. Check the self-assessment out HERE
- Need help with branding and your social media presence? The amazing team at Arctiphi. Check them out at https://www.arctiphi.com/